Tuesday 16 July 2013

I AM A TRUE PATRIOT


Never has a team of newly elected leaders pledged agricultural revival, diversification of tourism, empowerment of youth, digitization of education, free access to health, proliferation of         industry,growth of employment opportunity, international cooperation, double-digit economy growth, and true devolution of power.

We have long been against our National politicians; a perceived 'mwananchi' vs 'mwenyenchi' situation. But allow me to boldly say that we have also fallen short of doing the job that a country requires its citizens to do. In line with John F. Kennedy thoughts on his inauguration  address(1961) We should ask what we can do for our country, not the other way around.
 
We can attempt to inspire one another to personal success, instead of seeking it for ourselves. From today we can seek to achieve greatness in our fields, and applaud the new heights attained in others.From today we can break down the walls between us, and see the whole become more than the sum of its parts.We should affiliation or disaffection for the Jubilee Coalition blind you to the fact that this is the first government which did not throw its manifesto into the dust bin on election day; that for once these two principals seem bent on achieving the most audacious of the promises they made. Whether or not they pull everything off remains to be seen, but we should see ourselves first as the contributor to their success and not a mere witness to their downfall.Your success and my success will be their success. It will be our success.I choose to do the right thing. I selflessly support the cause of my president. I toast to the advent of this government. I live evermore for the Kenyan success story.

I am Black. My Blood is Red. My future is bright and Green. I am Kenyan.

Tags:

0 Responses to “I AM A TRUE PATRIOT”

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Subscribe

Donec sed odio dui. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio. Duis mollis

© 2013 Politics. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks